- When using our services or platforms, we may collect and process tracking information about your device, location and other details to help us improve our service to you. In addition, we may collect and process the following information about you:
- User Registration: personal information that you provide when registering as a user on our Site including but not limited to your name, any social media usernames, date of birth and email address. You may also be required to provide us with your username and/or email address so that we may be able to respond to any queries you or other users may have. More Bass recommends you take great care when choosing your username as it may reveal personal information about you. This information may be available to the general public.
- Social Media: user registration requires an account. By registering with More Bass, you allow More Bass to access certain information relating to such accounts and to post content to such accounts.
- Twitter. By registering your More Bass account through your account with Twitter you will allow More Bass to read tweets from your timeline, see who you follow, and with your permission, follow new people, update your profile and post tweets for you. More Bass may automatically share your broadcasts on your Twitter account. Information no longer shared on Twitter may continue to be publicly available to other More Bass users.
- Facebook. By registering any More Bass account through your account with Facebook you will allow More Bass access to your basic information stored with Facebook, including your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information that you have made public. You will also allow More Bass, with your permission, to post status messages, notes, photos and videos on your behalf. More Bass will automatically share your broadcasts on your Facebook account. Information no longer shared on Facebook may continue to be publicly available to other More Bass users.
- We take privacy very seriously and understand that you may not wish to share everything you do on More Bass with others. You will have control over what information you want to share through the More Bass Service and will able to disable or restrict certain sharing features such as auto-posting in your More Bass account settings.
- Site Visits/IP Information/Cookies, More: details of any visits you make to the Site which may include, but is not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, other communication data, and the resources that you access or use. IP Address and browser Information: we may collect information about your computer, laptop or mobile media device which may include, but is not limited to, your IP address, operating system and browser type. Such information helps us to develop the Site, MoreBass.com and/or our Broadcast Software. And with Cookies: for the same reason, we may also obtain information about your general Internet usage and browsing habits. We may do this by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
- Competitions: we may request additional information if you enter a competition or promotion. Such additional information may include your name, age, gender and other demographic information.
- Records/Surveys: if you contact us to report an abuse, make a complaint, report a problem with the Site, any More Bass Service and/or for any other reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may provide you with the opportunity to complete surveys that we may use for research purposes. These surveys are optional and you may decide not to respond to them.
- Third-Party Products and Services: we do not collect personal information (e.g. credit card numbers and addresses) related to any transaction where you choose to purchase any products or services by clicking on a third party link on the More Bass or affiliated Site.
- Storage Consent.
- The transmission of information via the Internet is never completely Although More Bass will do its best to protect your personal data and use industry standard procedures and security features to try to prevent any unauthorized access by a third party, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site. You accept that transmission of your personal data is done at your own risk.
- Use of Information
- Non-personally identifiable information may be shared with third parties to help us to introduce, develop and improve the Site, More Bass Services, or for other purposes, such as providing more relevant services to users.
- We may use your email address to contact you and send you notifications or information related to the Site, or any More Bass. We may also use your email address for security reasons so that we can verify your identity.
- You may be able to set preferences and control the elements of your personal information which are shared with other users of any More Bass If you choose to display personal or other information to other users of any More Bass Service, you accept that you do so at your own risk. We recommend that you do not share any personal contact information. You can remove yourself from any mailing list or similar device, by notifying us at, Support@MoreBass.com.
- We may at our sole discretion and without prior notice disclose users’ personally identifiable information if we reasonably believe we are compelled to do so by any law, regulation or other government authority, in order to protect our rights and/or property or the rights and/or property of the general public. We may also co-operate with law enforcement agencies and where required, may disclose users’ personally identifiable information.
Acquisitions and Divestitures. We may disclose personal information to third parties if we acquire or dispose of any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or purchaser of such business or assets; or if our assets or a substantial part of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- The Site may contain links to and from Third Party Sites. If you follow a link to any Third Party Site, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for such policies. You should check these policies before you submit any personal data to such Third Party Sites.
- We may also share your personal information:
- With More Bass affiliates and representatives of our current recording artists.
- With reputable third parties in whose products or services we think you may have an interest, with your prior consent to do so
- With representatives of former recording artists, who will be advised in advance that your consent is required for continued use
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request
- In connection with a corporate change including a merger, acquisition or sale of assets
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Choice/Opt-Out. You may choose to stop receiving newsletters, updates or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails. Some Sites also allow you to change your email preferences within your online profile. If you have previously enabled your computer or mobile device to send us location information, you may be able to opt-out from further allowing us to access such information by changing the settings on your computer or mobile device or by uninstalling the application.
Security. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive billing information on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you choose to use a third party payment option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
Updating Your Personal Information. Our Sites may offer different methods for updating your personal information. To review and update your personal information on artist marketing Sites, please log in to your profile/account on each Site where you have registered. To update your billing or shipping information for purchases, please follow the customer service instructions in your order confirmation email.
Consent to Processing. Our Sites are operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using our Sites, or providing us with any information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
Children – We do not attempt to collect any personal information from those under the age of 13. If you feel that we have unknowingly collected information from someone under the age of 13, please contact us immediately and this information will be removed. For more information on how to protect your children online: Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.